Beyond the scope of and additional to the study program, participants were asked to contribute voluntarily by writing essays on specific topics, identified before, throughout and after 12-16 May 2014.
Want to learn more about it? Please have a look at the following links:
- Atoms for the future: New nuclear built in Europe?
- Nuclear Suppliers Group and the Imbalance of the NPT regime
- Everlasting Legacy of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Treaty of Tlatelolco and its influence worldwide
- Nuclear Role of the F-35. An untold story
- Megatons to Megawatts. The Russian-U.S. HEU Agreement